Introduced in the beginning of this year, Yahoo! Go for Mobile gives you quick access to services such as Yahoo! Mail, Search, Photos, Address Book, News, Sports, and Financial. These features extend consumers Internet content on their mobile devices and include the following key features:
- Yahoo! Mail -- Easily manages and stores messages on mobile devices and provides receive notification for incoming mail
- Yahoo! Search (Local, Web and Image) -- Provides Local search, full Web search and Image search to view billions of pictures
- Yahoo! Photos -- Automatic upload of camera phone pictures to a Yahoo! Photos account, view and manage all albums saved on the Web account and download photos from albums directly to the mobile device
- Yahoo! Address Book and Calendar -- Easy entry, management and back-up of contacts and calendar events
- Yahoo! News, Sports, Finance and more -- Quick access to the full range of content services including Yahoo! News, Sports, Finance and Movies.
"Today's launch increases the number of consumers who can use Yahoo! Go for Mobile to stay connected to their community of friends, personalized content and favorite Internet services," said Marco Boerries, senior vice president, connected life, Yahoo!. "We are making it even easier for more consumers to take the Yahoo! experience with them on their mobile phone."