A reputable seller should meet the following criteria:
• A feedback score, typically 98.8% or higher.
• Total sales of at least 500
• A good return policy
• A dedicated phone number for customer service
• Read more http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/buying_tips.html
• Some Ebay sellers use titles that contain words ?L NEW? the ?L? stands for ?like?.
These phones are obviously not new and should be avoided. Sellers will do this so there ads will show up near the top of the search results when the keyword ?new? is used.
• Choose a seller that will offer free accessories such as a car charger, carrying case, extra battery and a data cable. Even though the phone may cost $5.00 to $10.00 dollars more the free accessories are definitely worth it.