The instructions below were provided as a tip & trick from a reader. They provide the instructions on how to perform a hard master reset for the Motorola Q smartphone.
- Use the navigation pad keys to go to Start > System Tools > MASTER RESET
- Select HARD RESET (don't forget that this deletes ALL data & current settings from the phone)
- Start with the Moto Q off, then try to power on the phone.
- At the startup screen, press the CENTER BUTTON on the nav pad for at least 5 seconds
- You will be see on the screen: MASTER RESET?
- Select YES.
- WAIT while the phone is wiped clean and brought back to out-of-the-box condition.