Verizon Wireless Connects With Mobile Professionals With The SMT5800The PhoneDog - Mascot
Part compact phone, part messaging device, the Verizon Wireless SMT5800 features a standard mobile phone keypad and navigation as well as a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, plus Windows Mobile 6 Standard for access to the Internet, calendar and contacts, tasks, e-mail, and more. With the SMT5800, Verizon Wireless customers can easily view and edit Microsoft Word® and Excel® and view PowerPoint® and PDF documents while on-the-go. Additional features of the SMT5800 include:
- 2.0 megapixel camera with video capture
- Bluetooth® 2.0 including stereo with support for certain profiles
- microSD™ memory card slot (for up to 8 GB of removable memory)
- 2.4” QVGA, 240 x 320 65k-color screen
- CDMA2000 1x/EV-DO digital dual-band
- Dimensions: 4.1” l x 2.0” w x 0.7” d
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Verizon Wireless customers have the benefit of using the SMT5800 as a modem for notebooks when they subscribe to Verizon Wireless’ BroadbandAccess Connect – which runs on the nation’s most reliable wireless broadband network – to send and receive data.
The SMT5800 is available online at www.verizonwireless.com today for $299.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new two-year customer agreement. Customers who purchase a qualified voice plan along with a data plan may be eligible for an additional $100 credit, making the SMT5800 $199.99 for those customers.
Business customers may contact a Verizon Wireless Business Sales Representative at 1-800-VZW-4BIZ to purchase the device.