- Connect your Motorola Q to your PC using a USB cable
- Open Active Sync and click the my windows mobile icon
- Open the application data folder
- Then click the sounds folder
- Now find a song or sound in the mp3 format and drag it into the sounds folder
- Now disconnect the motorola Q from the computer
- Navigate to the settings menu inside the start button
- Then find the sounds icon and click it then find the ringtone menu
- Now scroll through the default tones and you will find your mp3. Select it and now it will be your ringtone.
- If you haven't downloaded Microsoft's .NET compact framework 2.0 service pack 1 you must go to www.microsoft.com/download and download it for your motorola Q
- After downloading the service pack go to http://map4pda.com on your motorola Q
- Now download the latest version of the program
- After downloading the program hit the home button. now hit the start button and scroll down until you find the map4pda app.
- Now click the icon and enter your zip code. Now you will be able to view maps, get driving directions, traffic updates, and find local business'.
- Open up the web browser on your motorola Q and enter in: http://www.radio4pda.com
- Now choose your country
- Now you can choose to search for a radio station or browse through stations in different states
- Lastly just choose a station and let it download