Hey PhoneDog these are some quick and useful tips for the Motorola Q.
- Connect your motorola Q to your PC using a USB cable
- Open Active Sync and click the my windows mobile icon
- Open the application data folder
- Then click the sounds folder
- Now find a song or sound in the mp3 format and drag it into the sounds folder
- Now disconnect the motorola Q from the computer
- Navigate to the settings menu inside the start button
- Then find the sounds icon and click it then find the ringtone menu
- Now scroll through the default tones and you will find your mp3.
- Select it and now it will be your ringtone.
- If you haven't downloaded Microsoft's .NET compact framework 2.0 service pack, 1 you must go toMicrosoft and download it for your Motorola Q
- After downloading the service pack go to map4pda on your motorola Q
- Now download the latest version of the program
- After downloading the program hit the home button. now hit the start button and scroll down until you find the map4pda app.
- Now click the icon and enter your zip code. Now you will be able to view maps, get driving directions, traffic updates, and find local business'.
- Open up the web browser on your motorola Q and enter in radio4pda
- Now choose your country
- Now you can choose to search for a radio station or browse through stations in different states
- Lastly just choose a station and let it download Hope you enjoyed my tips for the motorola Q,