The VX11000 - right, pictured next to the enV3, which will be released first - will not be called Voyager 2, due to licensing issues with Plantronics, makers of the Voyager line of headsets. Don't have a new name for you yet, unfortunately.
Fortunately, I got some specs, and I trust the source enough to share 'em now that the photos have come to light:
- 3.2 MP Camera with Flash
- Dolby Mobile audio (yay), 2.5mm headphone jack (boo)
- New user interface that borrows heavily from the S-Class UI found on LG's new smartphones
- No more VCAST TV (really? huh)
- Same form factor as Voyager: Clamshell with external touch display, internal non-touch display and QWERTY board
- And I've been told that LG and VZW did some major work on touchscreen responsiveness