Win $200 bucks to help us find a domain name for our new Social Media siteThe PhoneDog - Mascot
This coming February PhoneDog Media will be launching a new branch to our network of sites - a cutting-edge social media site that will cover your favorite social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, GetGlue, etc..., startups, apps, acquisitions, and all things social media. Since we have such a strong community at PhoneDog, we would like you to help us choose a .com domain name. When choosing a name, please keep in mind that our new venture will not focus on the mobile space like we do here at PhoneDog.com. The site will focus primarily on the social media space, therefore, we are looking for a name that is fitting.
Please read the instructions below carefully before submitting your suggestions.
We are offering a $200 cash prize to the person who finds us our name.
HOW TO ENTER: Submit the name suggestions in the comment section (registered users only), or use this form http://bit.ly/socialsitedomain to send them to us privately (Serious entries only please.)
Qualified Entries Must:
- Make sure the domain name is available. (Check www.godaddy.com to know if it's available.)
- Domain name must end with ".com"
- Please do not combine more than two words when choosing a name. e.g., TheSocialNetwork.com is three words, thus, would not qualify.
- Be creative! Think outside the box! Think about names that are catchy, unique, and memorable.
- Feel free to play with the spelling of words. e.g., Instead of scribble.com you could suggest skribble.com
- Feel free to combine words together to form a unique name.
- Please do not use any words associated with the word "Dog"
- Please do not use any of the words listed below in your submissions:
Anyway, you get the idea.
Deadline: Saturday January 15th, 2011 at Midnight (EST)
Good luck and thank you!