T-Mobile's Black Friday promo to include discounted phones and accessory dealAlex Wagner - Senior News Editor
Miss out on Magenta Saturday? Worry not, deal hungry T-Mobile customer, as some details of the Black Friday (Magenta Friday?) discounts have emerged. Our pals at TmoNews have gotten hold of documents showing some of the deals that T-Mobile will be offering on Friday and Saturday, all of which involve signing up for an Unlimited Value Talk and Text plan with at least 2GB of data. The bargains include:
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G: Down payment of $29.99, but $30 mail-in rebate will bring net payment down to $0. Monthly payment of $15.
- Samsung Gravity Smart: Down payment of $29.99, $30 mail-in rebate brings net down payment to $0. Monthly payment of $10.
- myTouch by LG: Down payment of $29.99, but $30 mail-in rebate will bring net payment down to $0. Monthly payment of $10. Full retail price also discounted from $279.99 to $229.99.
- LG DoublePlay: Down payment of $49.99 with monthly payments of $15. Full retail price discounted from $399.99 to $349.99.
- Samsung Galaxy S II: Down payment of $229.99, $30 mail-in rebate brings net down payment to $199.99. Monthly payment of $15.
Alongside all of those phone deals, T-Mobile is also said to be planning a buy two, get one free deal on accessories that'll also be good through the 27th. All in all it sounds like T-Mo will have some decent offers going, although it's kind of a bummer that there aren't more high-end devices (ex: Amaze 4G) in this leaked list. Any of you in the Magenta Army planning on jumping on one of these deals over the weekend?