Wow, so AT&T is killing it right now. They just blindsided everyone and announced not one, not two, but six new 4G LTE Android devices for their network at CES. Oh, they also announced the Windows Phone-powered HTC Titan II. How about a little breakdown?
- Sony Xperia ion – 4.6-inch HD display, 12-megapixel camera with Sony Exmor R for mobile, 1.5GHz dual-core processor and Android 2.3. Coming Q2 2012.
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD – 9.27mm thick, 4.65-inch HD (1280 by 720 pixels) Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Note – Available in blue or white, 5.3-inch Super AMOLED plus display (1280 by 800 pixels), 1.4GHz dual-core Exynos processor, 2,500 mAh battery.
- Samsung Exhilarate – 4-inch Super AMOLED display, front and rear cameras, "made from 80 percent recycled post-consumer materials" and will be available in the coming months for less than $50.
- Pantech Element – Waterproof, 8-inch tablet, Honeycomb, front and rear-facing cameras, $299.99 with a two-year agreement on January 22.
- Pantech Burst – 4-inch Super AMOLED display, titanium or ruby red and $49.99 on and after January 22.
- HTC Titan II – 4.7-inch WVGA display, 1.5GHz processor, 16-megapixel camera and 720p video capture.
So there you have it, folks. Tell us in the poll below which one catches you eye the most, and which one you're the most excited about, if any, in the poll below!