T-Mobile's "Magenta Deal Days" sale offers discounts on a handful of Samsung devicesAlex Wagner - Editorial Director of News and Content
Heads up, T-Mobile customers. The folks at Magenta has announced that they've got a new promotion that'll see several of T-Mobile's 4G Samsung devices receive a healthy discount. Dubbed "Magenta Deal Days," the promo will run from March 21st through April 3rd and is open to both new customers and existing customers that are eligible for an upgrade. Folks that want to take advantage of the deal will need to sign up for a qualifying Classic Unlimited or Unlimited Value plan. It's also worth noting that customers will need to send in a mail-in rebate as part of the promo. Here's a rundown of the devices that'll be available during Magenta Deal Days and how they'll be priced:
Devices available with Classic Unlimited plans:
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G: Original retail price of $79.99, net cost is $0 after $80 mail-in rebate
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G: Original retail price of $199.99, net cost is $119.99 after $80 mail-in rebate
- Samsung Galaxy S 4G: Original retail price of $229.99, net cost is $179.99 after $50 mail-in rebate
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus: Original retail price of $349.99, net cost is $199.99 after $150 mail-in rebate
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: Original retail price of $499.99, net cost is $349.99 after $150 mail-in rebate
Devices available with Unlimited Value plans:
- Samsung Exhibit II 4G: Out-of-pocket down payment of $29.99, net down payment is $0 after $30 mail-in rebate, monthly EIP payment of $15
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G: Out-of-pocket down payment of $149.99, net down payment is $119.99 after $30 mail-in rebate, monthly EIP payment of $15
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus: Out-of-pocket down payment of $299.99, net down payment is $149.99 after $150 mail-in rebate, monthly EIP payment of $10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: Out-of-pocket down payment of $449.99, net down payment is $299.99 after $150 mail-in rebate, monthly EIP payment of $10
See something up there that piques your interest? Then you'll have to make time to mosey on down to your local brick and mortar T-Mobile shop, as the carrier says that these offers are only available in-store. The Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G may be a new addition to T-Mobile's lineup, but the carrier has decided to include it in the Magenta Deal Days promo, so those of you that've been thinking about checking out the Blaze 4G since its debut in January now have even more incentive to do so. The full PR from T-Mobile is available down below.
T-Mobile Brightens Up End of Winter Season by Kicking Off ‘Magenta Deal Days’
From March 21 to April 3, T-Mobile is offering up to $150 off on the hottest Samsung 4G devices
Bellevue, Wash. — Mar. 20, 2012
T-Mobile is brightening up the end of the dreary winter season by kicking off “Magenta Deal Days” and giving customers the opportunity to purchase one of Samsung’s hottest 4G mobile devices for up to $150 (U.S.) off after mail-in rebate. “Magenta Deal Days” includes the new Samsung Galaxy STM Blaze 4G and Samsung Galaxy Tab™ 10.1, both running on America’s Largest 4G Network®. The two-week sale will take place from Wednesday, March 21, through Tuesday, April 3.
“As part of our commitment to make the 4G experience affordable and accessible to everyone this year, we’re excited to launch our ‘Magenta Deal Days’ campaign, which will provide customers with great options throughout the year, like this first compelling offer,” said John Clelland, senior vice president of marketing, T-Mobile USA. “Through the combination of Samsung’s great entertainment-on-the-go devices running on America’s Largest 4G Network®, customers can have amazingly rich and fast experiences, connecting from anywhere.”
T-Mobile’s portfolio of 4G Samsung products offered through “Magenta Deal Days” delivers access to free and “for purchase” premiums on-the-go entertainment and multimedia experiences. Paired with T-Mobile’s fast 4G network, Samsung smartphones and tablets provide speedy access to favorite movies, TV shows, websites, games, applications and more. A variety of rich entertainment features come preloaded on many of these Samsung devices, including:
T-Mobile® TV, which offers access to live and on-demand TV programs
Samsung Media Hub, which provides the option to rent or purchase movies and TV programs
Zinio® Reader, which gives access to full color issues from top-selling magazine titles
Blio® eReader, which offers a selection of full color cookbooks, children’s stories and bestsellers
Slacker® Radio, which offers streaming personalized radio with millions of songs, ABC News and ESPN radio sports programming
New customers will be eligible for this deal when they sign up for a two-year agreement on any qualifying Classic UnlimitedTM plan or qualifying Unlimited ValueTM plan. Existing customers also can take advantage of this offer if they are eligible for an upgrade.
The “Magenta Deal Days” promotion will be available at participating T-Mobile retail stores nationwide. For more information about T-Mobile’s “Magenta Deal Days,” visit http://bit.ly/xzhqdx.
1 Equipment installment plans: On approved credit and 0 percent APR. Down payment and unfinanced portion required at purchase. Remaining balance paid in 20 monthly installments. Total post-rebate price of each device equals down payment amount plus monthly payment amount times 20. Not available in Washington, D.C.