HTC ThunderBolt software update now making its way to usersAlex Wagner - Deputy Managing Editor, News Desk
Heads up, HTC ThunderBolt owners. Earlier this week we told you that Verizon had officially announced a new maintenance update that'd soon be making its way to the TBolt, and now it appears as though the 2.11.605.19 update has begun making its way into the wild. The update isn't a huge one, but it does contain some worthwhile bug fixes and improvements:
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Device now supports Cisco Any for better VPN functionality.
- Improved data connectivity.
- Improved device stability will decrease device resets.
- Improvements to default mail application allows Yahoo! Mail accounts to receive messages properly.
- Resolved issues with Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
- Incoming calls now display the correct state, when applicable.
Improved data connectivity and device stability sound pretty important, no? If you've got a ThunderBolt but don't have this update, you can check for it manually by grabbing that phone and heading into Settings > Software update > Check new. Be sure to take a break from your combination ThunderBolt update/Friday celebration to let us know once you get the new software installed, k?
Via Android Central