After yesterday's poll - What's your favorite mobile OS?, it came across loud and clear that Google Android is the winner with our fans. It also remains evident in your Official Smartphone Rankings chart voting each week that the GSIII and HTC One X will be staying first and second for some time to come. That brings us to Tuesday July 24, 2012 and we feature a HTC One X review by Khondoker Kabir.
"Just Wow.." By Khondoker Kabir on July 21, 2012
1. The LCD2 Screen on One X is simply amazing, the viewing angle is insane and brightness is very high (too high).
2. The design is so sleek and slim.
3. The premium device feeling.(Feels great in hand)
4. Camera features are Awesome.
5. Sound quality is very nice with deep base and clear sound.
6. Number of connectivity options.
1. Battery is a tad small for a device this size.
2. It can get a little hot when playing HD games for a long time.
In my opinion when you are buying a phone you are buying a package deal. So despite it's battery limitations it's simply the best device in the market. And if you are a Power user let's be honest that you already have a Car Charger/2nd Charger so use it.
Battery Life 4/5
Apps & Media Support 5/5
Reception & Call Quality 5/5
Design/Form Factor 5/5
Official Smartphone Rankings™, vote now then leave a review.
Want to read more HTC One X user reviews? Enjoy them from here.