AT&T's 4G LTE going live in several new markets today, expanding in othersAlex Wagner - Editorial Director of News and Content
AT&T is back today with another round of new and expanded 4G LTE coverage to help you get over the mid-week hump. The big blue carrier announced this morning that its LTE network is now live in several new locales, with some expansions of existing LTE service sprinkled in for good measure. The list of markets that've been confirmed by AT&T so far today is as follows:
- Brainerd Lakes, Minn.
- Grand Rapids, Minn.
- Hot Springs, Ark. (also includes parts of Hot Springs Village, Jessieville, Lake Hamilton, Paron, Piney, Pleasant Hill and Rockwell)
- Jefferson-Commerce, Ga. (also includes expanded coverage in Athens)
- Minot, N.D.
- Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Visalia-Porterville, Calif.
- Batesburg-Leesville, S.C.
- Warren County, N.J. (now includes portions of Hackettstown, Washington Township, Columbia, Blairstown, Phillipsburg, Belvedere and along Routes 80, 78 and 94)
AT&T has kept up a pretty steady rollout of new LTE coverage across the country, and it's good to see the carrier continue to hit new cities both large and small. Today's expansion has brought AT&T even closer to hitting its 300th LTE market, which is a milestone that I'm betting both AT&T and its customers are looking forward to crossing. Is AT&T's LTE network available in your town yet?