AT&T's 4G LTE network is growing once again this morning, making its way into a handful of new locales across the U.S. and even expanding in a couple more. Here's where to find today's piping hot AT&T LTE coverage:
- Stockton, Calif.
- Fort Collins-Loveland, Colo.
- Coeur D'Alene, Idaho (also includes Hayden, Rathdrum, Post Falls and Liberty Lake, Wash.)
- Topeka, Kan.
- Mt. Sterling, Ky.
- Greenville, Miss.
- Vicksburg, Miss.
- Kirksville, Mo.
- Portsmouth, N.H.
- Zanesville, Ohio
- Medford and Ashland, Ore. (also includes Central Point and Eagle Point)
- Laredo, Texas
- Charlottesville, Va.
- San Francisco, Calif. (now includes portions of Mill Valley and Tiburon)
- Worcester, Mass. (now includes parts of Ashburnham, Barre, Belchertown, Devens, Dudley, Fitchburg, Gardner, Harvard, Lancaster, Leominster, Lunenberg, Oxford, Southbridge, Sterling, Ware, Webster and Winchendon)
Not only is today's expansion a fairly sizable one, but it also adds some major new towns to AT&T's list of LTE locales, including as Laredo, Stockton and Topeka. The expanded markets are a welcome sight as well. Looking ahead, AT&T has said that it plans to cover 400 markets with LTE service by the end of the year, and that its LTE network rollout should be "substantially complete" by the summer of 2014.
Via AT&T (PRNewsWire)