T-Mobile promo to offer Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy devices for $0 down starting Dec. 11Alex Wagner - Editorial Director of News and Content
If you're a T-Mobile customer in the market for a new smartphone or tablet, you may want to clear your schedule for tomorrow. Magenta announced today that it's kicking off a new promotion tomorrow, Dec. 11, that'll see several Apple and Samsung devices made available to qualified customers for $0 down. The list of eligible products will include both the iPhone 5s and 5c, Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy S 4 and several iPad models. Here's what will be on offer:
- iPhone 5s (16GB): $0 down, 24 monthly payments of $27 each
- iPhone 5c (16GB): $0 down, 24 monthly installments of $22.91 each
- iPad Air (16GB): $0 down, 24 monthly payments of $26.25 each
- iPad mini with Retina display (16GB): $0 down, 24 monthly payments of $22.08
- iPad mini (16GB): $0 down, 24 monthly installments of $17.91
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: $0 down, 24 monthly payments of $29.50 each
- Samsung Galaxy S 4: $0 down, 24 monthly payments of $25 each
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1: $0 down, 24 monthly installments of $19
The promo will be available to both new and existing customers that sign up for a no contract Simple Choice Plan, and interested consumers will be able to take advantage of the offer at T-Mobile stores, select dealers and through T-Mobile's website.
Apple's new iPhones and Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 and S 4 are some of the most popular smartphones on the market right now, and so it's nice to see T-Mobile giving shoppers the chance to pick one of these devices up without having to pony up anything in-store. While customers that take advantage of this promo will pay slightly more per month for their device than they would if they bought it now and gave a down payment, that method actually be preferable to some, especially now that we're in the thick of the holiday season.
What do you think of this upcoming T-Mobile $0 down offer? Anyone thinking about snagging a new iOS or Galaxy device?