Motorola has been an updating fiend in recent months, bumping the Moto X and Moto G up to the newest versions of Android and also upgrading its special apps through Google Play. That update streak continues today, as Motorola has detailed updates for five of its apps that are now available for download:
- Motorola Camera: Update to version 3.2.144 enables users to capture photos using the volume key on either the phone itself or a headset. Also includes unspecified bug fixes.
- Motorola Gallery: Update to version 200008 includes ability to drag scroll bar to move through photos and videos more quickly, new design that shows more of photos and videos, ability to set Albums as default view and also restores notification bar on Droid Ultra, Maxx and Mini.
- Motorola Assist: Choose which calendars are used for meeting mode. Also packs in some bug fixes.
- Motorola Help: Formerly known as Moto Care, Motorola's tutorial app is now known as Motorola Help.
- Motorola Active Display: Bug fixes to make Active Display run more smoothly.
Not a bad list of updates, huh? Some of these apps have actually seen several updates since being put into the Play Store by Motorola, which is not only awesome of Motorola, but I'm sure that it also makes Moto X, Moto G and Droid owners pretty pleased with their smartphone buying decision. If you're rocking one of Motorola's recent handsets and haven't yet upgraded any of the 5 aforementioned apps, be sure to hit up the Play Store and get up to date!
Via Motorola, Google Play: Motorola Camera, Motorola Gallery, Motorola Assist, Motorola Help, Motorola Active Display