Motorola's next smartphone to debut on May 13, will be 'made to last' and 'priced for all'Alex Wagner - Editorial Director of News and Content
Looks like May is shaping up to be a pretty nice month for mobile fans. Huawei and LG are both expected to take the wraps off of their new flagship smartphones at the beginning and end of the month, respectively, and now Motorola has scheduled an event of its own for mid-May.
Motorola today sent out invitations for an event that’ll take place in London on May 13. The invitation says that Motorola’s next smartphone will connect people to each other and help them to do great things. The document also describes the device as being “made to last” and “priced for all.”
Rumors have been swirling lately about a new device known as the Moto X+1 that’ll be the follow-up to the original Moto X and offer leather backs in Moto Maker. However, Motorola has previously said that the follow-up to the Moto X is due in “late summer,” so it’s possible that the company’s got something else up its sleeve for this May 13 event.
What do you think Motorola has planned for next month’s gathering?
Via Android Central