OnePlus One accessories shown off, include hard cases and flip coversAlex Wagner - Editorial Director of News and Content
The OnePlus One may not be widely available quite yet, but if you’re one of the lucky folks that’ve managed to snag a unit — or plan to get one in the future — you might want to check out the new One accessories that OnePlus has shown off.
OnePlus recently took to its official forums to show off a few different cases that it’s got in the works for its flagship Android smartphone. Those include:
- Clear Case: Covers the backside of the One and has a OnePlus logo and cutouts for the phone’s buttons and rear camera
- U.S. Charger: Included with each phone. Looks like a white square and includes a red OnePlus logo.
- Shiny Yellow OnePlus Case: Same design as the Clear Case, but with a bright yellow finish.
- OnePlus Screen Protector: Just like its name suggests, it’ll protect your One’s display.
- OnePlus Flip Cover: Features a flip cover front that’ll protect the front and back of the phone. Available in yellow and orange.
OnePlus hasn’t given any details regarding the launch timing or pricing of its One accessories. They do look like a nice set of protective cases for the OnePlus One, though. And hey, once more people are able to buy the OnePlus One, they might have a nice selection of accessories to cover it up right after taking it out of the box.
More images of the OnePlus One accessories can be found in the gallery below.