T-Mobile Moto X now receiving Android 4.4.3 KitKat updateAlex Wagner - Editorial Director of News and Content
The update to Android 4.4.3 weighs in at 140.8MB and will bump your T-Mobile Moto X up to software version 212.44.21.ghost_row.Retail.en.US. Here’s the full changelog for the update, courtesy of Motorola:
- Android™ 4.4.3, KitKat®: Android 4.4.3, KitKat, is the latest release of the Android platform. This release includes several stability, framework and security fixes in addition to accuracy improvements to the power profile.
- Camera - Improved image quality: Improved camera image quality including better consistency of exposure, more realistic flash coloring, improved photos in low light conditions using front camera.
- Camera - Pause video recording: Added the ability to pause video recording with a convenient pause/resume button on the viewfinder.
- Updated Phone dialer: Updated Phone dialer with a new graphical layout and colors to improve consistency and usability.
- Enables Motorola Alert Application download: New Motorola Alert application sends periodic alerts with your location to your selected contacts. Now available for download from the Google Play Store.
The update is now rolling out over the air, so if you’ve got a T-Mobile Moto X in your pocket or in your vicinity, grab that sucker and check for the update. You can do that by heading into Settings > About phone > System updates > Download. Be sure to give us a shout in the comments below once Android 4.4.3 hits your device!