ZTE 'Olympia' phablet details leak ahead of T-Mobile launch
Remember that T-Mobile-bound ZTE phablet that leaked out yesterday? At the time, we didn’t have much information on the device or its spec list, but that’s changing today.
A TmoNews source has revealed that this ZTE handset features the model number Z970 and the codename “Olympia.” The Olympia’s spec list is said to look like this:
- 6-inch display of unknown resolution
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 0.9-megapixel front shooter
- Mostly stock version of Android 4.4.2
- T-Mobile apps like Visual Voicemail, T-Mobile Hotspot
- Wi-Fi Calling support
- Unibody plastic design
- Non-removable battery that’s got enough juice to last for a full day on a single charge
We’re still missing a few spec details for the Olympia, but it’s suggested that the device will be a budget offering, so I wouldn’t expect too much from this ZTE phablet. The handset has reportedly been in testing for two to three months now, so here’s to hoping that an official reveal is close so that we can finally get the full rundown.