LG G Vista launching at AT&T on August 22Alex Wagner - Editorial Director of News and Content
After launching on Verizon late last month, the LG G Vista is now planning to make the GSM jump.
AT&T announced this morning that it will begin selling the LG G Vista on August 22. Pricing will be set at $49.99 with a two-year contract or $354.99 with no commitment. Customers can also opt to pay $0 down and 24 monthly payments of $14.80 with AT&T Next 18 or 20 monthly payments of $17.75 with AT&T Next 12.
As far as specs go, the AT&T’s LG G Vista is fairly similar to the Verizon variant. The AT&T model’s spec list looks like this:
- 5.7-inch 1280x720 display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- 8-megapixel rear camera with Laser Auto Focus
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing shooter
- 8GB storage (3.72GB available to user)
- microSD slot with support for 32GB cards
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 3200mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2
- LG user experience with Knock Code and KnockOn
Carrier exclusives are always kind of a bummer since they only allow a certain set of people to purchase a device. While the LG G Vista is only available on two of the major four U.S. carriers, that’s still better than it being on just one carrier, especially since one is a CDMA operator and another is GSM.