After going through a couple of betas, iOS 8.4.1 is now rolling out to the public.
Apple’s iOS 8.4.1 update is mostly a bug-fixer, which is to be expected when it’s an x.x.1 update and iOS 9 is going to be released in a month or so. Here’s the official changeling for the iOS 8.4.1 update:
- Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
- Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to shown offline music only
- Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
- Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
- Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
- Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
This update looks to be focused on ironing out all of the bugs that were in Apple Music when it launched with iOS 8.4 at the end of June. So if you’ve got an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that’s on iOS 8, head into Settings > General > Software Update and grab this update!