AT&T (Formerly Cingular) introduced GoPhone in 2006 to give consumers the benefit of wireless phone service with no annual contracts, no credit checks, and no deposit requirements. GoPhone offers two programs, Pick Your Plan and Pay As You Go.
With Pick Your Plan programs you establish monthly automatic payments for service and use the balance on your account for voice minutes or other features. Pay As You Go allows for you to pay in advance for what you need.
- The Alcaatel 871A offers a full QWERTY keyboard, FM radio, AT&T Mobile Share, digital camera, and more.
- The Alcatel 510A for AT&T GoPhone is a basic bar style device. We will update specs when they become available.
- The Fusion line continues for AT&T with the AT&T GoPhone Fusion 2. It comes equipped with all of your favorite Google Android features, Twitter, Facebook, 3.2MP camera, accelerometer, WiFi hotspot, and 3.5" touchscreen display.
- The ZTE Z431 for AT&T GoPhone offers a 2MP camera with 5x zoom, video capture, data tethering, Bluetooth technology, AT&T Social Net and Navigator.
- The Pantech P7040p for AT&T GoPhone is a slim bar style device with a full QWERTY, video sharing, data tethering, 79MB of memory and A-GPS technology that supports LBS navigation.
- The Galaxy Appeal for AT&T GoPhone will feature Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), a 3.2" touchscreen display, landscape-sliding QWERTY keyboard, 3-megapixel camera and microSD card slot and is powered by a 1,300mAh battery. There's also an 800MHz processor, 512MB RAM and 1.8GB ROM.
- The Samsung A157 is a basic clamshell device heading to AT&T GoPhone. It offers Samsung Traditional UI, 256MB internal memory, 416MHz processor, and 800mAh battery.
- The LG A340 is basic flip phone with 88 MB internal storage, A-GPS supports LBS, Bluetooth v2.1+EDR, text-to speech technology, and 1.3MP camera with video capture.
- The Pantech Link II offers a full QWERTY keyboard in a bar style designed device. Key features include GPS, stereo Bluetooth, 2 MP camera, video capture, and streaming video.
- The Fusion AT&T GoPhone is an Android device with a 3.5" touchscreen display. Key features include WiFi capababilities, Bluetooth, and FM Radio.