More Net10 Cell Phones & Gadgets
- The LG 600g is a basic GSM flip phone that sports a VGA camera and Bluetooth technology. Other key features include a speaker phone, voice memo, T9 predictive text, flight mode and Java games.
- Very similar to the Motorola V3 Razr in form (minus a camera), the w370 does just about everything you would expect from a basic phone. Although the w370 does not have an camera the user is still able to receive picture messages. Some of the other key features include T9 predictive text, speaker phone and built in games.
- The C261 from Motorola is a basic bar phone. Inside the slim design it still houses a large, bright display and a VGA camera. Also included are some built-in-games, speakerphone, and MMS.
- The LG-CG225 is a basic clamshell camera phone. Features include a full-duplex speakerphone, customer graphics, and customer ringtones. Other key attributes are Java, a VGA camera and an external display. Stay organized and on time with this devices calendar and alarm.
- The C139 by Motorola is a basic entry-level, bar-style phone. Features include a TFT color display, built-in ringtone composer, and a rounded design with an internal antenna. Other key attributes of the C139 are ringer profiles, EMS/Picture Messaging, a calendar, and calculator with currency converter.
- The Motorola V176 is an entry-level flip style phone made for GSM service providers. Besides it's good size color display, other features include speakerphone, ring profiles and MMS. Stay in touch with friends by using this mobile devices EMS/picture messaging or text messaging capabilities.
- The Nokia 1600 is a slim, basic GSM phone. Equipped with a color display, you can surround it with numerous changeable faceplates. Also featured in the 1600 is a speakerphone, and polyphonic ringtones.
- The Motorola C155 is a no-frills model that is targeted at the entry-level cell phone user. Features include a color display, internal antenna, polyphonic ringtones, and text messaging capabilities.
- The Nokia 2600 is an entry-level phone that does offer a color display. Some of the phone's key attributes include speakerphone, internal antenna, changeable faceplates, and it is text messaging capable.