In 1996, Samsung Electronics' Telecommunication Network Division became the first in the world to utilize commercialized CDMA services. By year 2002, Samsung Electronics has grown into a world's telecommunications network leader, ranking third in the world's wireless communications market share and 55% in the domestic market.
- The Samsung Galaxy Core offers a 5MP camera, 4.3" touchscreen display, accelerometer, GPS, WiFi, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), and TouchWiz Nature user interface.
- The Samsung Galaxy S 4 mini offers Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), 4.3" Super AMOLED display, 8MP camera, 1.9MP front-facing camera, and a 1.7GHz dual-core processor.
- The Samsung Galaxy Ring is just a rumored smartphone. We will update complete specs and details when made available.
- The Samsung Galaxy S 4 Zoom is bringing the word cameraphone to a new level. Offering a 16MP camera and 10X optical zoom, the S 4 Zoom is really a camera with a phone on it's back. Other key features include Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), 4.3" Super AMOLED touchscreen display, and 1.5GB RAM. We will update complete specs when they become available.
- The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 offers a 4" touchscreen display, Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean), 5MP camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8GB internal storage and 1,800 mAh battery. We will update complete specs soon.
- The Samsung Galaxy Mega offers a 5.8" and 6.3" touchscreen display smartphone. Other key features to the 5.8" model include a 2,600 mAh battery, 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU, 1.4 GHz of RAM, 8MP with 1080p HD recording, 1.9MP front-facing camera, and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz.
- The Samsung Galaxy Mega offers a 6.3" display (720x1280 pixels) and a 3,200 mAh battery, 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU, 1.5 GHz of RAM, 8MP with 1080p HD recording, and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz.
- The Samsung Telcel S738 offers Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 3.5" touchscreen display, and 3MP camera with video capture.
- The Galaxy S 4 Active's spec list is rumored to include a 5-inch 1080p display, 1.9GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor and a ruggedized body. We will update as soon as the device is confirmed. Current image via The Unlockr presented by @evleaks.
- Adding to the color options at Verizon Wireless, a black model is available. The GSIII offers Samsung's TouchWiz UI, Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) 4.8" HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display, 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual-core processor, and 8MP camera with 1.9MP front-facing camera. Some special Samsung features include Smart Stay, S Voice, S Beam, and Pop up Play.