Huawei is a provider of next generation telecommunications networks. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei's mission statement is: To focus on our customers' market challenges and needs by providing excellent communications network solutions and services in order to consistently create maximum value for customers.
- The Huawei Vitria offers Android 4.1, 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8930 dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, mobile hotspot, WiFi, data tethering, 5MP camera, VGA front-facing camera, DLNA, and 720p HD video capture.
- The Huawei Valiant offers Android 4.1, 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play MSM8225 dual-core processor, capacitive touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 2, 3MP camera, and 480p video capture.
- Huawei plans on bringing some new smartphones to the U.S. this 2014, and announced a big one during CES 2014 in Las Vegas. The Ascend Mate2 offers a 6.1" 720p display, 1.6 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 8928 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, DLNA, Android 4.3, 13MP camera, and 5MP front-facing camera.
- The Huawei H110C offers a standard bar form design with access to messaging, voice calling, and all other basic calling features.
- The Huawei W1 is their first Windows Phone 8 device offering. It offers a 4" IPS LCD WVGA touchscreen display, 8MP camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and 512MB RAM.
- The Huawei H881 will offer Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and is schedule to arrive at Net10 this month. We will update complete specs when made available.
- The Huawei Premia 4G offers Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 dual-core processor, 5MP camera, LED flash, auto-focus, 1.3MP front-facing camera, WiFi, and mobile hotspot.
- The Huawei Pinnacle 2 offers a 2.4" display with a full QWERTY keyboard. Other key features include a 192 Mhz processor, 24 MB internal memory, GPS, micro-USB connector, Bluetooth technology, and BREW.