Huawei is a provider of next generation telecommunications networks. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei's mission statement is: To focus on our customers' market challenges and needs by providing excellent communications network solutions and services in order to consistently create maximum value for customers.
- The Huawei Premia 4G offers Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 dual-core processor, 5MP camera, LED flash, auto-focus, 1.3MP front-facing camera, WiFi, and mobile hotspot.
- Announced during CES 2013 in Las Vegas, the Ascend W1 is Huawei's first Windows Phone 8 smartphone. It offers a 4" 800x480 IPS LCD touchscreen display, 5MP camera with 0.3 front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, and 512MB RAM.
- The Huawei Ascend Y offers Android 2.3 (Ginberbread), 3.5" HVGA touchscreen, mobile hotspot, WiFi, 800 MHz processor, WiFi, 3.2MP camera, and video capture.
- The Huawei Summit offers a 3.5" touchscreen display, 3.2MP camera, video capture, GPS, Bluetooth technology, and WiFi.
- The Fusion line continues for AT&T with the AT&T GoPhone Fusion 2. It comes equipped with all of your favorite Google Android features, Twitter, Facebook, 3.2MP camera, accelerometer, WiFi hotspot, and 3.5" touchscreen display.
- The Huawei Mercury Ice offers a 4" display, 1.4GHz processor, data tethering, 8MP camera, streaming video, and mobile hotspot capable.
- The Huawei Activa 4G is the manufacturer's first 4G LTE phone for the U.S. Key features include 5MP camera, WiFi, front-facing camera, GPS, and Google Android.