Huawei is a provider of next generation telecommunications networks. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei's mission statement is: To focus on our customers' market challenges and needs by providing excellent communications network solutions and services in order to consistently create maximum value for customers.
- The Huawei H110C offers a standard bar form design with access to messaging, voice calling, and all other basic calling features.
- The Huawei W1 is their first Windows Phone 8 device offering. It offers a 4" IPS LCD WVGA touchscreen display, 8MP camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, and 512MB RAM.
- The Huawei H881 will offer Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and is schedule to arrive at Net10 this month. We will update complete specs when made available.
- The Huawei Premia 4G offers Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), a 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 dual-core processor, 5MP camera, LED flash, auto-focus, 1.3MP front-facing camera, WiFi, and mobile hotspot.
- The Huawei Pinnacle 2 offers a 2.4" display with a full QWERTY keyboard. Other key features include a 192 Mhz processor, 24 MB internal memory, GPS, micro-USB connector, Bluetooth technology, and BREW.
- Announced during CES 2013 in Las Vegas, the Ascend W1 is Huawei's first Windows Phone 8 smartphone. It offers a 4" 800x480 IPS LCD touchscreen display, 5MP camera with 0.3 front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, and 512MB RAM.
- The Huawei Ascend Y offers Android 2.3 (Ginberbread), 3.5" HVGA touchscreen, mobile hotspot, WiFi, 800 MHz processor, WiFi, 3.2MP camera, and video capture.
- The Huawei Summit offers a 3.5" touchscreen display, 3.2MP camera, video capture, GPS, Bluetooth technology, and WiFi.