Headquartered in San Diego, California, LG is the North American wireless division of LGE, a business unit of LG Electronics (LGE) and global manufacturer of electronics products based in Seoul, Korea. LG entered the cellular phone market in 1998 and has expanded its market share to nearly 19% of CDMA wireless handsets sold, and placed third in the U.S. at the end of 2002, according to analysts at Strategy Analytics.
- The LG Cosmos 3 offers a slide-out QWERTY keyboard device with 1.3MP camera, mobile web access, 2" screen, EzTip calculator, noise reduction, and easy upload function for sending images direct to online albums and Facebook.
- The LG Revere 2 flip phone offers access to sending text, picture, and voice messages. Other features include a 2" display, 1.3MP camera, and YouTube player.
- The LG Optimus Zone offers a 800Mz processor, 3.2MP camera with video capture, Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), and 3.2" touchscreen display.
- The LG Lucid 2 will come equipped with Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), 4.3" qHD IPS touchscreen display, 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, inductive charging with optional back cover accessory, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and mobile hotspot.
- The LG Optimus Dynamic comes loaded with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), 3.2" touchscreen display, 3MP camera with video capture and playback, 1GHz processor, 4GB microSD card included, WiFi, and 5 home screens.
- The LG Rumor Reflex adds to their Rumor line offering up an eco-friendly design, full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 480 MHz processor, and 2MP camera with video capture.
- The LG Optimus G Pro offers a 5.5" IPS display, 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 13MP camera, 2.1MP front-facing camera,32GB internal storage, mobile hotspot, microSD card slot (supports cards up to 64GB in size), 2GB RAM, Removable 3,140mAh battery, NFC, Home key with six-color LED, and Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- The Optimus F7 4.7" IPS display with a resolution of 312ppi, a 1.5GHz dual-core CPU, 8MP camera, 1.3MP front-facing cameras, 8GB built-in storage, 2GB RAM, microSD card slot, 2,540mAh battery, and Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
- The LG Optimus F5 offers a 4.3" IPS display with a resolution of 256ppi, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 5MP camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 8GB built-in storage, microSD card slot, 1GB RAM, 2,150mAh battery, and Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
- The LG Spirit offers a 5MP camera with LED flash, 1.3MP front-facing camera, DLNA, Android, 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor, data tethering, WiFi, and mobile hotspot capable.