Headquartered in San Diego, California, LG is the North American wireless division of LGE, a business unit of LG Electronics (LGE) and global manufacturer of electronics products based in Seoul, Korea. LG entered the cellular phone market in 1998 and has expanded its market share to nearly 19% of CDMA wireless handsets sold, and placed third in the U.S. at the end of 2002, according to analysts at Strategy Analytics.
- The LG Tribute offers Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 4.5" touchscreen display, 4GB internal memory, 5MP camera, and WiFi. We will update full specs and an image when made available.
- The LG G Watch R has a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor, 4GB of storage, 512MB of RAM and a 410mAh battery.
- The LG G3 Vigor offers a 5" HD IPS touchscreen display, 8MP camera with laser auto focus, smart keyboard, and HD voice capabilities.
- The LG G3 Vigor offers a 5" HD IPS touchscreen display, 8MP camera with laser auto focus, smart keyboard, Mobile Hotspot, INfrared (IR), NFC,and HD voice capabilities.
- The LG G Vista is what we like to call a "phablet" these days because it's a phone, but it's huge! Offering a 5.7" display, the G Vista also offers a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of storage, 8MP camera, and 1.3MP front-facing camera. Other fun features include Dual Window, Mini View, QuickMemo™, QSlide® 2.0, and Knock Code™.
- The LG Realm offers a 4.5" "True HD" IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, HD Voice, custom LG user interface with features like Knock Code, and QSlide 2.0 multitasking.
- The LG G Watch is compatible with Android 4.3 or higher, offers a 400 MaH battery, and an always on display. Also included is a 22mm changeable watch strap, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, and Bluetooth 4.0. Some voice actions are not available in all languages and countries. The IP67 rating means that the product will maintain its operability even if it is gently submerged in a tank of still tap water at room temperature for about 30...
- The LG L39C offers Android (Jelly Bean), 3MP camera, video capture, access to 3 home screens and more.
- The LG G3 was officially introduced Tuesday May 27, 2014 revealing specs that included a 5.5" QuadHD touchscreen display, 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, 13MP camera, 2.1MP front-facing camera, Android, and their "Smart Notice" feature that hels the G3 to "think like you".
- The LG Revere 3 is rumored to hit Verizon Prepaid June 30, 2014. We'll update specs and images when we can.