Fulfilling customer needs by enhancing innovation and becoming the solutions partner, are aims that NEC is committed to achieving.
Striving to find solutions to the various challenges faced by consumers in their daily and business lives, NEC upholds that working and thinking together with the customer is the key to success. Through this continuous process, NEC strengthens its own technology and know-how resulting in customized solutions that achieve ever-higher levels of customer satisfaction. Hence, our global slogan "Empowered by Innovation" represents our relentless desire to innovate not only the lives and businesses of our customers, but also society as a whole.
With the explosive onset of the Internet and ongoing advances in broadband and mobile communications, today's social infrastructure has been reinvented. This diversification in customer requirements can only be satisfied by utilizing state-of-the-art technologies and a wealth of experience. NEC brings together all it has achieved in various fields, including IT and networking, in order to develop innovative solutions that realize the highest level of customer satisfaction.
In the increasingly complex world that is developing around us, NEC is playing an important role in creating the innovation that shapes our lives.
- The NEC Terrain offers Android, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 8MP camera, AT&T's Enhanced Push-to-talk, mobile hotspot, and 8GB internal memory.
- The 232E clamshell GSM phone was NEC's first mid-range phone - and first model with EDGE - for North America. Notable features include a suite of unique fitness and diet functions (carrier-dependent). Other features include a VGA camera with LED flash, internal antenna, voice dialing, and 40-chord polyphonic ringtones.
- The NEC 535 then became the successor to the 525 with upgrades to a megapixel camera with flash. Other features are similar, including dual color displays, robust Java support, voice dialing, an e-mail client, and an internal antenna.
- The NEC 525 was created to become the upgraded 515 and proved it with a secondary color display and camera. Added key features include quad-band world roaming, Java with dedicated processor, MMS, infrared, and voice dialing. Some great personal organizer attributes include an alarm, calculator, and calendar.
- The 515 quad-band GSM world phone is one of the first capable of roaming on virtually all GSM networks in the US and abroad. Features include folder-type design, internal antenna, large full-color display, GPRS high-speed data, polyphonic ringers, MMS, Java, SyncML, infrared, and a full e-mail client.