NEC Cell Phones & Gadgets
- The NEC Terrain offers Android, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 8MP camera, AT&T's Enhanced Push-to-talk, mobile hotspot, and 8GB internal memory.
- The 232E clamshell GSM phone was NEC's first mid-range phone - and first model with EDGE - for North America. Notable features include a suite of unique fitness and diet functions (carrier-dependent). Other features include a VGA camera with LED flash, internal antenna, voice dialing, and 40-chord polyphonic ringtones.
- The NEC 535 then became the successor to the 525 with upgrades to a megapixel camera with flash. Other features are similar, including dual color displays, robust Java support, voice dialing, an e-mail client, and an internal antenna.
- The NEC 525 was created to become the upgraded 515 and proved it with a secondary color display and camera. Added key features include quad-band world roaming, Java with dedicated processor, MMS, infrared, and voice dialing. Some great personal organizer attributes include an alarm, calculator, and calendar.
- The 515 quad-band GSM world phone is one of the first capable of roaming on virtually all GSM networks in the US and abroad. Features include folder-type design, internal antenna, large full-color display, GPRS high-speed data, polyphonic ringers, MMS, Java, SyncML, infrared, and a full e-mail client.