ZTE (Zhong Xing Telecommunication Equipment Company Limited) is a global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions based in Shenzhen, the People's Republic of China.
ZTE was established in 1985 with ties to the People's Liberation Army. Its shares are publicly traded on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges. ZTE is the biggest telecommunications enterprise in China.
- The 4G LTE Router with Voice provides fast 4G LTE speeds along with crystal-clear call quality on U.S. Cellular's best-in-class network. It combines the company’s Home Phone service (launched in June 2013) and its high-speed Internet service (launched April 2014) in to one easy-to-use device.
- The ZTE Warp Sync arrived at Boost Mobile, August 2014, offering Android 4.4 (KitKat), a 5" HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 2, an 8MP camera and 1.6MP front-facing camera, as well as Dolby Digital Plus sound enabled, and HD Voice.
- The ZTE Compel, an AT&T GoPhone offers Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), is 4G LTE capable, 4" touchscreen, 5MP camera, Mobile Hotspot, FOTA capable, and access to AT&M Locker.
- The ZTE Whirl 2 offers Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), 4G network access, 3MP camera, GPS, Bluetooth, Voice commands, and WAP 2.0.
- The ZTE Z432 for AT&T offers a 2.4" TFT LCD screen, full QWERTY keyboard, 2MP camera, and Bluetooth v2.1+EDR.
- The ZTE Whirl offers a 3.5" touchscreen display, Android 4.1, 3MP camera, 1GHz dual-core processor, WiFi, and 4GB storage.
- The ZTE LivePro is a mini projector/mobile hotspot a first of it's kind. This hotspot supports up to 8 devices, offers Android 4.2, a touchscreen, and a 10" to 10-foot projection display.
- The ZTE Sonata offers Android 4.1.2, 4" touchscreen display, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual-core processor, 5MP camera, 720p HD video capture, and functions that allow you to take photos while you record a video.
- The ZTE Prelude offers a 3.5" touchscreen display, 1 GHz Qualcomm processor, WiFi, Android, music player, 2MP camera, and voice-guided GPS.
- The Z998 offers a 4.5" touchscreen display, 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snadragon 400 MSM8930 dual-core processor, 4GB internal storage, TouchPal predictive text entry, and 5MP camera.