ZTE (Zhong Xing Telecommunication Equipment Company Limited) is a global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions based in Shenzhen, the People's Republic of China.
ZTE was established in 1985 with ties to the People's Liberation Army. Its shares are publicly traded on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges. ZTE is the biggest telecommunications enterprise in China.
- The ZTE Valet offers a 1GHz Qualcomm processor, 3MP camera, 1500 mAh battery, 4GB ROM, 512MB RAM, WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB port.
- The ZTE Source offers a 4.5" display, Android, and 1.2 GHz dual-core processor.
- The ZTE Nubia Z5 offers a 5" touchscreen display, 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 13MP camera, Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), and 2300mAh battery.
- The ZTE Grand S is being offered as an unlocked GSM device that could work with AT&T or T-Mobile in the U.S. Key features include a 5" touchscreen display, 13MP camera, 1.5GHz quad-core processor, and Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- The ZTE Warp 4G offers a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8MP camera, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, and 2070mAh battery.
- The AT&T Avail 2 offers a 3.5" touchscreen display, 1 GHz Qualcomm processor, WiFi, Android, music player, 2MP camera, and voice-guided GPS.
- The Supreme for Virgin Mobile features a 5" IPS display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 8GB storage, microSD card slot, 1GB RAM and a 2500mAh battery.
- The ZTE AWE is a rumored upcoming Android smartphone. We will update complete specs and images when made available.
- The ZTE Savvy is an Android smartphone with a 4" capacitive touchscreen, WiFi, 5MP camera with auto focus, and a 1 GHz Qualcomm processor.
- The Z222 is a clamshell phone that comes in a compact form, offers messaging access, email, music, and Mobile Web via Netfront 3.5.