ZTE (Zhong Xing Telecommunication Equipment Company Limited) is a global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions based in Shenzhen, the People's Republic of China.
ZTE was established in 1985 with ties to the People's Liberation Army. Its shares are publicly traded on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges. ZTE is the biggest telecommunications enterprise in China.
- The AT&T Radiant made by ZTE offers Android 4.1.2, 4" touchscreen display, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 dual-core processor, 5MP camera, 720p HD video capture, and functions that allow you to take photos while you record a video.
- The ZTE Aspect offers a full QWERTY keyboard, 2MP camera, streaming video, basic web browsing, e-mail access, music player, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The ZTE Unite is a 4G LTE mobile hotspot that can support connections from up to 10 WiFi devices.
- The ZTE Imperial offers Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 4" WVGA capacitive touchscreen, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 5MP camera with Smile and Blink detection.
- The ZTE Director offers Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 3.5" HVGA capacitive touchscreen, 3MP camera with video capture functions, and 1 GHz Qualcomm processor.
- The Boost Max, made by ZTE, offers Boost Mobile customers a chance to own a 5.7" HD IPS displayed smartphone with Corning Gorilla Glass. Other key features include Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 8MP camera with 1MP front-facing camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor and 1GB RAM.
- The ZTE Z768 will be heading to Net10 this January 2014. We will update complete specs and images as soon as possible.
- The ZTE Mustang (Z998) offers Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 1.2GHz dual-core processor, mobile hotspot, 5MP camera, and WiFi.
- The ZTE Grand S II, the follow up to their Grand S, was announced during CES 2014. The smartphone will offer a 5.5" 1080p display, 2.3GHz quad-core processor, 13MP camera, and 2MP front-facing camera. We will update full specs when they become available.
- The ZTE Valet offers a 1GHz Qualcomm processor, 3MP camera, 1500 mAh battery, 4GB ROM, 512MB RAM, WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB port.