ZTE (Zhong Xing Telecommunication Equipment Company Limited) is a global provider of telecommunications equipment and network solutions based in Shenzhen, the People's Republic of China.
ZTE was established in 1985 with ties to the People's Liberation Army. Its shares are publicly traded on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges. ZTE is the biggest telecommunications enterprise in China.
- The ZTE Vital for Sprint offers a 5" touchscreen display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, HD Voice, Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), 8GB internal, mobile hotspot, NFC, 13MP camera, and 1MP front-facing camera.
- Wireless Home Phone is a Commercial Mobile Radio Service and may be operated while in motion. It may be used with home phone equipment in a residence or office and may be taken on vacation, in an RV or a hotel. International roaming is not enabled. Wireless Home Phone ("WHP") device is designed to provide service that is consistent with other AT&T wireless devices, but AT&T does not represent that the WHP service is equivalent to...
- AT&T Wireless Home Phone connect. Just plug your existing corded or cordless telephone into your new AT&T Wireless Home Phone base unit and you're ready to go. No telephone wall jack required. You can use your home phone anywhere you have a strong cellular signal and available electrical outlet. Set it up in the kitchen, bedroom -- or take it with you on vacation.
Note: DSL customers should contact their provider before...
- The Engage LT offers users Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 4" WVGA touchscreen, 3.2MP camera, SRS WOW HD sound enhancement by Dolby Mobile, and unlimited music downloads from Cricket's Muve Music.
- Still just a rumored device, the ZTE Force may offer a 4-inch WVGA display Android, mobile hotspot, and 1.5GHz dual-core processor, as well as 5-megapixel rear and 1-megapixel front camera.
- The ZTE Merit comes equipped with Android 2.3, 5MP camera with video recorder, 3.5" touchscreen display, GPS, Bluetooth, and WiFi.
- The ZTE Engage offers Google Android OS, 8MP camera, 1.4GHz processor, mobile hotspot, data tethering, GPS, and WiFi.
- The ZTE Avid 4G offers Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4" touchscreen display,NFC, mobile hotspot, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 4G/LTE capable, and joyn™ capable.
- The ZTE Flash still considered a leaked and rumored device since the summer could hit Sprint offering Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.5" HD display, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, 13MP camera, and 1MP front-facing camera.
- The ZTE Groove offers Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread), 3.5" touchscreen, 800 Mhz processor, WiFi, data tethering, and mobile hotspot.