All about the
Kyocera Torque including Specs, Reviews, News, Videos and Pricing
The Kyocera Torque is a ruggedized smartphone with Android and LTE support. The Torque is the first Kyocera device for the U.S. offering their Smart Sonic Receiver bone-conduction technology which offers clearer sound in noisy situations. Other key features also include a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 dual-core processor, NFC, Swpe, 5MP camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and push-to-talk.
- Data: EVDO, LTE, 1xEVDO
- Design: Bar
- Keyboard/Buttons: Touchscreen
- Type: Smartphone
- Talk Time: ?
- Touch Screen: Yes - capacitive
- Camera Features: 180p HD video capture, 1.3MP front-facing camera, panorama, face recognition, smile and blink detection, burst and macro mode, HDR
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0+LE+EDR Supported Profiles: HSP 1.2, HFP 1.6, OPP, PBA, A2DP 1.2, AVRC 1.3, HID, PAN, MAP
- Operating System: Google Android
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- See full specs
Similar Kyocera devices | See all