All about the
LG Banter including Specs, Reviews, News, Videos and Pricing
The LG Banter is a great messaging phone with a full QWERTY keyboard that slides out from underneth the QVGA clarity screen. Other key features include stereo Bluetooth, MP3 player with microSD memory card slot with 16GB card capacity.
- Data: EVDO, 1xEVDO, 1xRTT
- Design: Bar w slide Keyboard
- Keyboard/Buttons: Standard 12 button, Full QWERTY
- Type: Messaging
- Talk Time: 5.5 hours (330 minutes)
- Touch Screen:
- Camera Features: PictBridge, night mode, brightness, white balance, self-timer functions
- Bluetooth: Yes, stereo v2.1+EDR / supports FTP-client Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, DUN, OPP, FTP, PBA, A2DP, AVRC, BPP 1.2, HID
- Operating System:
- See full specs
Similar LG devices | See all
Featured User Reviews
"LG Banter - What a huge improvement!"The good: Way better than the Rumor (UX260) Alarm ringer feature. USB/headset slots open much easier extra row of keys on Qwerty pad chat feature for texting Sleeker design Excellent screen for it's small size: wonderful resolution. The bad: If you put texting mode on T9word (predictive text) on the front of the phone, it stays on when you slide it to the Qwerty. I don't see why anyone needs predictive text on the qwerty. Summary: I was very hesitant to get this one since I had so many issues... more...