All about the
Motorola Crush including Specs, Reviews, News, Videos and Pricing
The Motorola Crush touchscreen device offers a 2MP camera, one touch access to phone functions, digital QWERTY keyboard, and 3.5 mm headset jack. Complete specs will be available soon.
- Data: EVDO, 1xEVDO, 1xRTT
- Design: Bar
- Keyboard/Buttons: Touchscreen
- Type: Messaging
- Talk Time: 4.3 hours (258 minutes)
- Touch Screen: Yes - capacitive
- Camera Features: Video capture
- Bluetooth: Yes, v2.0 Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC, BPP, BIP
- Operating System:
- See full specs
Similar Motorola devices | See all
Featured User Reviews
"ehh. its ok."The good: looks good, talking on the phone is very clear, typing isn't that hard on the touchscreen, solid construction. pictures from the camera in daytime look very good. The bad: my first battery gave up on me 1month and 4 days after getting it. I got a new one and it seems to be working. touchscreen is incredibly choppy under normal conditions, but it freaks out and lags when you get a text message, definitely not a good phone for someone who gets texts all the time. the phone would... more...