All about the
Motorola Crush including Specs, Reviews, News, Videos and Pricing
The Motorola Crush touchscreen device offers a 2MP camera, one touch access to phone functions, digital QWERTY keyboard, and 3.5 mm headset jack. Complete specs will be available soon.
- Data: EVDO, 1xEVDO, 1xRTT
- Design: Bar
- Keyboard/Buttons: Touchscreen
- Type: Messaging
- Talk Time: 4.3 hours (258 minutes)
- Touch Screen: Yes - capacitive
- Camera Features: Video capture
- Bluetooth: Yes, v2.0 Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC, BPP, BIP
- Operating System:
- See full specs
Similar Motorola devices | See all
Featured User Reviews
"Not impressed"The good: Touch screen, data plan not required, qwerty keyboard pretty accurate The bad: It's a moisture sensing touch screen - can't use when wearing gloves, can't customize main screen, can't handle much at one time, only holds 100 texts in inbox Summary: I got this phone a month ago from us cellular. I had an lg scoop and went through a lot with that one - but after dropping the phone in the sink I had to get a new phone asap. I got the motorola crush and at first I liked it, but had a hard... more...