All about the
Motorola Crush including Specs, Reviews, News, Videos and Pricing
The Motorola Crush touchscreen device offers a 2MP camera, one touch access to phone functions, digital QWERTY keyboard, and 3.5 mm headset jack. Complete specs will be available soon.
- Data: EVDO, 1xEVDO, 1xRTT
- Design: Bar
- Keyboard/Buttons: Touchscreen
- Type: Messaging
- Talk Time: 4.3 hours (258 minutes)
- Touch Screen: Yes - capacitive
- Camera Features: Video capture
- Bluetooth: Yes, v2.0 Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP 1.5, OPP, FTP, PBA, DUN, A2DP, AVRC, BPP, BIP
- Operating System:
- See full specs
Similar Motorola devices | See all
Featured User Reviews
"First Thoughts about the Crush"The good: Decent quality screen Accurate touch response Easy to use Quick access to common features The bad: Some fonts look very outdated Menu scrolling can be difficult - easy to select the wrong thing Summary: The Motorola Crush is the smart phone for the poor man. In appearance it looks much like phones that require a premium data package. For those not wanting to spend $20-$30/month on a data plan, the Crush is a decent choice. None of the features are new with perhaps one exception. There... more...