HTC One vs. Nokia Lumia 920 Dogfight Part 2Aaron Baker - Director, Content and Partnerships
It's part two of a head to head battle between Android and Windows Phone 8! Today, Aaron throws the HTC One into the ring against the Nokia Lumia 920. Both are available at AT&T, with the One also available for purchase at Sprint and T-Mobile. They're also flagships of their respective companies - and in many ways, their respective software platforms.
HTC One vs. Nokia Lumia 920 - the rundown:
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU vs. 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 CPU
- 4.7-inch 1080p HD display vs. 4.5-inch HD (768x1280 pixels) display
- 2 GB of RAM vs. 1 GB of RAM
- 4-ultrapixel camera with 1080p HD recording vs. 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD recording
- 2,300 mAh battery vs. 2,000 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Sense 5 vs. Windows Phone 8
Nokia's betting the farm on Windows Phone 8, so in addition to design benefits, the company has some fantastic value-added software preinstalled on the Lumia 920, making it one of the best Windows Phone 8 options out there. Can apps like Nokia's HERE Drive compete with HTC's goodies such as HTC Zoe and HTC BlinkFeed - not to mention the gorgeous construction? Part 2 of 2.