HOLMDEL, N.J., Sept 05, 2006 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News Network/ -- Vonage Holdings Corp. (NYSE: VG), a leading provider of broadband telephone service, today announced it has exceeded 2 million lines in service.
"Activating over 2 million lines is a milestone for both Vonage and the industry," said Jeffrey A. Citron, chairman and chief strategist of Vonage Holdings Corp. "As we continue to grow our business, innovation will be a key focus. To move the industry forward we must create tools that enable people to communicate when, where and how they choose, on their terms."
Utilizing its innovative technology, Vonage sets the standard for the new generation of phone service with residential and business calling plans:
Vonage pricing plans and features*
- Features included at no additional charge in all Vonage plans:
- Caller ID
- Call waiting Call forwarding
- Call hunt
- Call transfer
- Call return (*69)
- Caller ID block (*67)
- Repeat dialing
- Area code selection
- Number mobility
- Bandwidth saver
- Web-based account management
- Voicemail retrieval and real-time inbound/outbound calling activity
- International calling at significantly reduced rates
* Tel Aviv 5 cents a minute
* Hong Kong 4 cents a minute
* Sydney 5 cents a minute
* Vonage 911 service operates differently than traditional 911. See vonage.com/911 for details. Monthly rates exclude fees for activation, premium services, regulatory recovery fees & taxes. International calls are billed per minute. First Month Free offer only available for the $24.99 Unlimited Plan and covers only the monthly cost of the plan, other charges & taxes may apply. Credit card & high-speed Internet req'd. Other restrictions may apply. See Vonage.com for complete Terms of Service & details.