First of all, I have a LG voyager from Verizon and found out many cool tricks:
- If hold the volume control on the left down, it will turn off all sounds (puts the phone in silent mode); vice versa if you hold the volume button up.
- If you hold the clear button in the middle (between the send and end keys on the front), you can record a new sound instead of having to go to the menu and get it now. however, if you just click the clear button, it will do please say a command so make sure you hold it.
- If you want a different picture for the touchscreen wallpaper...lets say the shortcut menu or your homepage for the internet, just get to that and lock it so when you light the screen up, thats your wallpaper.
- On the internet, if you want to zoom in and out, you can just use the volume controls on the left to do that.
- When you flip open the voyager, if you press the arrow keys next to the ok button, it takes you to the internet, calendar, etc.
- If you flip the voyager open, press the sym. button on the left twice, you can use the letters on the qwerty keyboard as numbers.