I have a tip for your iPhone 3G. If your like me, you love your iPhone 3G but your battery life just ain't working out for you! Here are some tips to save your battery life. Follow these directions below.
- But first go to settings.
- Turn airplane mode on.
- Turn wi-fi of cause your phone is consistently looking for the nearest wi-fi area and thats using a lot of battery.
- Go to fetch data and turn push off next turn fetch to hourly cause your iphone is always looking for mail and texting and thats using juice.
- Go to sounds and turn both vibrates off cause if your like me and get a lot of calls the vibration uses battery too.
- Go to brightness and urn your brightness half way cause if you leave your phone on your brightness size will also use battery like if you leave your brightness high that will do some damage on your battery so keep it half to save you life.
- Next go to ipod on your settings and turn your eq off.
- Next go to general and turn location services off.
- Go to phone on settings and turn international services off(optional).