Did your city miss out on the latest Verizon 4G LTE network expansion earlier this month? You'll soon be getting another shot, as Verizon has announced that it's flipping the LTE switch in 21 new markets on October 20th. The list of areas being lit up with Verizon's flavor of 4G next month can be found below.
As usual, don't fret if you don't see your beloved city listed below (at least not until we get to 21 areas), as Verizon usually adds a steady stream of new markets throughout the day. For those of you that will be joining Big Red's 4G family next month, go ahead and do a little dance in the comments below. We won't judge.
- Birmingham, Ala., including the areas extending from I-65 North to Cullman, I-59 North to Springville, I-20 East to Moody, Highway 280 East to Harpersville, I-65 South to Calera, I-59 West to Bessemer, and Highway 78 West to Jasper.
- Modesto, Calif., including the areas of Crows Landing, Denair, Hughson, Newman, Oakdale, Patterson, Riverbank, Salida, Turlock, and Waterford.
- Stockton, Calif., including the areas of French Camp, Lathrop, Lodi, Manteca, and Vernalis.
- Fort Myers, Fla.
- Sioux City, Iowa, with coverage extending north of Sioux City along Interstate 29 to Beresford, S.D. and providing contiguous coverage along I-29 between the two cities. Vermillion, S.D. will also be included.
- Bloomington, Bedford, and Mitchell, Ind.
- Evansville, Ind., including the areas of Boonville, Jasper, and Henderson, Ky.
- South Bend, Mishawaka, Granger, Elkhart, and Goshen, Ind.
- Terre Haute, Ind.
- Hagerstown, Md.
- Albuquerque, N.M., including the areas between Coors Boulevard/Unser Boulevard east to Tramway Boulevard, north to Highway 550, and just south of the Albuquerque International Sunport.
- Santa Fe, N.M., including the area along Interstate 25 from the Santa Fe County Municipal Airport to Highway 285.
- Buffalo, N.Y./Niagara area, which includes the Hamburg and Orchard Park areas in the south to the Niagara Falls and eastern Grand Island areas in the north and east toward the Clarence, Cheektowaga, and Depew areas.
- Richmond and Hampton Roads, Va., including Norfolk, Newport News, and Virginia Beach.
- Green Bay, Wis., including the area around Lambeau Field and the cities of Allouez, Ashwaubenon, Bellevue, De Pere, and Howard.
- Los Angeles, Calif., including:
- East of Norco to Riverside and portions of Moreno Valley
- South of Moreno Valley to Woodcrest, Perris and Temecula
- North of Temecula to Murrieta, Lake Elsinore and just south of El Cerrito
- San Diego, Calif., including:
- From Carlsbad to Encinitas and just north of Solana Beach
- From just north of Solana Beach and east to Rancho Santa Fe and Highway 56
- Northward along Highway 56 to Del Dios and just south of San Marcos