Computex is slated to get underway in Taipei, Taiwan, starting on June 3, but apparently Acer just couldn’t wait until then to tell us all about its new hardware.
Acer today announced several new devices ahead of next week’s Computex show. Included are several Android smartphones, ranging from low-end to high-end, as well as a smartwatch. Here’s the rundown on all of the new devices:
- Acer Liquid X1: 5.7-inch display, octa-core processor, 13-megapixel rear and 2-megapixel front cameras, microSD slot, 2GB RAM, one-hand control software, LTE Cat 4, Q3 2014 launch
- Acer Liquid E700: 5-inch screen, quad-core processor, 4GB storage, microSD slot, 3500mAh battery, triple-SIM support, Android 4.4, 9.9mm thick, launch in Q3 2014
- Acer Liquid E600: 5-inch display, quad-core processor, 8-megapixel camera, Android 4.4, LTE Cat 4 connectivity, launch in Q3 2014
- Acer Liquid Z200: 4-inch WVGA display, 2-megapixel camera, dual-SIM support, four user modes, DTS Studio Sound, Android 4.4, launch in Q3 2014
- Acer Liquid Jade: 5-inch HD screen, curved design, 13-megapixel camera with 0.3-second focus, 7.5mm thick, Android 4.4, shipping in Q3 2014
- Acer Liquid Leap: Smartband that includes 1-inch touchscreen, rubber wristband, tracks steps, calories burned and sleeping cycle, notifications for incoming calls and SMS, music controls, Bluetooth 4.0, waterproof, 7 days of battery life
- Acer Iconia Tab 8: 8-inch 1920x1080 display, 16:10 aspect ratio, quad-core Intel Atom Z3745 processor, front and rear cameras, Android 4.4, 7.5 hours of battery life, 8.5mm thick, microSD card slot, anodized silver metal back cover, launching in Q3 2014
That’s a pretty wide range of Android hardware, no? Unfortunately, we’re still missing a few details about each device, and Acer doesn’t seem to have shared any images of any of its new products yet. With Computex getting underway in a few days, though, it may not long before these holes are filled in. Stay tuned.
Via Acer (1), (2), (3), (4), (5)