Just a week after the unlocked and developer versions of the HTC One (M8) got an update with the Eye Experience camera features, another model will get its own helping of camera goodies.
Mo Versi, VP of Product Management at HTC, has revealed that the T-Mobile HTC One (M8)’s Eye Experience update has received technical approval. Versi says that the update will begin rolling out over the air “by tomorrow,” October 21. The Eye Experience update includes the following features:
- Face Tracking: Track up to 4 faces during a video chat, and ensure that they stay within the camera’s angle of view.
- Split Capture: Record the action in front of you and yourself at the same time. Or, record the action first and then record a commentary.
- Face Fusion: Using 2 photos such as your selfie and a photo of your favorite celebrity, try merging your looks together.
- Voice Selfie: Take a picture or video selfie by just saying “Say Cheese” or “Action”.
- Live Makeup: Smoothen your skin before taking your selfie.
- Photo Booth: Take 4 selfies and merge them into a single picture.
If you’re rocking a T-Mobile-branded HTC One (M8), you can check for this update by heading into Settigns > About > Software updates. Happy updating, T-Mobile folk!