Samsung’s Galaxy S7 and S7 edge are now official, and some of you may be wondering when you’ll be able to get your hands on one. The major US carriers have announced their launch plans for Samsung’s new phones, and so we’re going to round ‘em up for you.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge will go up for pre-order at 8:00 am ET on February 23, with in-store launches planned for March 11. Anyone that buys a GS7 or GS7 edge between February 23 and March 18 will get a free Samsung Gear VR along with a six-game bundle.
As far as color options go, Samsung says that the GS7 will be available in Black Onyx and Gold Platinum, while the GS7 edge will be sold in Black Onyx, Gold Platinum, and Silver Titanium color options.
Here’s how the major US carriers plan to sell Samsung’s new phones:
- 32GB Galaxy S7 will cost 30 payments of $23.17 apiece with AT&T Next 24, while the 32GB Galaxy S7 edge will be 30 payments of $26.50.
- AT&T prepaid brand Cricket will also offer the Galaxy S7 at a price that’ll be announced later.
- Galaxy S7: 24 payments pf $27.09 each on installment billing.
- Galaxy S7 edge: 24 payments of $31.25 apiece on installment billing.
- Sprint is running a buy one, get one half off promo on the new Galaxy phones. If you buy two GS7s, your second phone will be 24 payments of $13.54 per month after a $13.55 service credit. If you get two GS7 edges, the second phone will be 24 payments of $15.25 per month after $15.25 service credit.
- Sprint’s new Galaxy Forever plan will let you lease a Galaxy S7 for 24 payments of $25.99 each or a Galaxy S7 edge for 24 payments of $30.50 each You can upgrade to a new Galaxy phone after 12 months. Sprint’s buy one, get one half off deal also applies if you get two new Galaxy phones through Galaxy Forever.
- The Galaxy S7 will launch at Boost Mobile on March 11 and at Virgin Mobile shortly thereafter.
- Galaxy S7 will be $0 down, 23 payments of $27.92 per month, and 1 payment of $27.83. Full retail price will be $669.99.
- Galaxy S7 edge will cost $0 down, 23 payments of $32.50, and 1 payment of $32.39. Full retail price of $779.99.
- Both phones will be available through JUMP! On Demand as well, with the GS7 priced at $28 per month and the GS7 edge at $32.50 per month.
- T-Mobile is also sweetening Samsung’s free Gear VR offer by also giving early adopters a free year of Netflix.
- Verizon will sell the Galaxy S7 for 24 monthly payments of $28 each, which is $672. The Galaxy S7 edge will be available for 24 payments of $33 each, which works out to a full retail price of $792.
- Verizon will offer two accessory bundles to pre-order customers:
- Memory Bundle includes any case up to $39.99, any display protector up to $34.99, and 32GB microSD card ($39.99), all for $79.99.
- Charging Bundle inclues Samsung Wireless Fast Charging Stand ($69.99), fast charging car charger ($34.99), Samsung Fast Charging Portable Power Pack with 10,220mAh battery ($79.99), all for $99.99.
- Galaxy S7 for $0 down and 24 monthly payments of $28.
- Galaxy S7 edge for $0 down and 24 payments of $32.50.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge will also be available at Best Buy, and BBY says that it’ll give you a free 64GB microSD card when you pre-order, buy, or lease and activate one of Samsung’s new phones. Both new Galaxy phones will be sold at Car Toys, Sam’s Club, Staples, Target, and Walmart as well.