Yesterday was the first day of spring in the northern hemisphere, and to celebrate, Apple is releasing a bunch of new Apple Watch bands.
Apple says that later this month, it'll have new Sport Bands, Woven Nylon bands, Sport Loop bands, and other bands for sale. Here are the new Apple Watch bands that'll soon be available:
- Sport Band in Denim Blue, Lemonade and Red Raspberry
- Woven Nylon in Black Stripe, Blue Stripe, Gray Stripe and Pink Stripe
- Sport Loop in Flash Light, Hot Pink, Marine Green and Tahoe Blue
- Classic Buckle in Spring Yellow, Electric Blue and Soft Pink
And here are the Nike Sport Loop and Nike Sport Band colors that'll launch later this month:
- Nike Sport in Barely Rose/Pearl Pink, Black/White and Cargo Khaki/Black
- Nike Sport Loop in Black/Pure Platinum, Bright Crimson/Black, Cargo Khaki, Midnight Fog and Pearl Pink
And finally, the new Apple Watch Hermès bands that'll be offered in Single Tour Rallye and Double Tour versions:
- 38mm Double Tour in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 38mm Double Tour in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Indigo with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
- 42mm Single Tour Rallye in Blanc with rouge H polished edge and rouge H contrasted loop
Apple says that these new bands will be sold in its online store as well as select Apple Stores, Apple Authorized Resellers, and carriers.