The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max will all be available for pre-order starting tomorrow, September 13, at 5:00 am PT/8:00 am PT. Each carrier and retailer will have special deals to entice you to pre-order your new iPhone from them, and so we've compiled all the offers in one place to help you decide which deal is best for you.
- Apple is offering trade-in discounts on the new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro models when you hand in an existing iPhone. They range from $45 for an iPhone SE or $60 for an iPhone 6 up to $220 for an iPhone 8, $400 for an iPhone X, $370 for an iPhone XR, $500 for an iPhone XS, or $600 for an iPhone XS Max.
- AT&T says that customers who buy an iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max can get a second iPhone 11 for free. This offer requires that you buy both phones on an installment plan and also add at least one new line on an unlimited plan. AT&T will cover the cost of your second phone over 30 monthly credits.
- AT&T's pricing for the new iPhones starts at $23.34 per month for 30 months for iPhone 11. The iPhone 11 Pro starts at $33.34 per month for 30 months, while the iPhone 11 Pro Max starts at $36.67 per month for 30 months.
- Sprint is offering the iPhone 11 for $0 per month on an 18-month Sprint Flex lease with qualifying trade-in. Eligible trade-in devices include the iPhone 7 or later, Galaxy S9 or later, Galaxy Note 9 or later, Pixel 3/3a and 3 XL/3a XL, LG G8, and LG V40 and later. Older devices are also eligible for trade-in, but the discount on the iPhone 11 won't be quite as deep.
- The iPhone 11 Pro is $12.50 per month with trade-in of the devices listed above, while the iPhone 11 Pro Max is $16.67 per month.
- Sprint's regular pricing for the iPhone 11 starts at $29.17 per month for the iPhone 11, $41.67 per month for the iPhone 11 Pro, and $45.84 per month for the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- T-Mobile will offer a deal that'll get you 50 percent or more off any new iPhone with a qualified trade-in. This deal is open to both new and existing customers.
- Trade-in values are set at $350 for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone X, and iPhone XR; $500 for the iPhone XS; and $550 for the iPhone XS Max.
- T-Mobile's pricing for the new iPhones will start at $0 down and $29.17 per month for the iPhone 11 on a 24-month Equipment Installment Plan or $0 down and $29.17 per month on an 18-month JUMP! On Demand lease. The iPhone 11 Pro will start at $249.99 down and $31.25 per month for 24 months on EIP or $117.99 down and $35 per month for 18 months on JOD, while the iPhone 11 Pro Max will begin at $349.99 down and $31.25 per month for 24 months on EIP or $181.99 down and $36 per month for 18 months on JOD.
- New customers who switch to U.S. Cellular and trade in an iPhone 7 or later can get an iPhone 11 for free or an iPhone 11 Pro for $10 per month, both via 30 monthly bill credits. Existing customers who buy an iPhone 11 can get another one free when they add a new unlimited line of service.
- Switch to Verizon and trade-in your smartphone and you'll get $700 off any iPhone, making the iPhone 11 free. Customers will get up to $500 in trade-in credit spread out over 24 months and a $200 prepaid card. To get this deal, you'll need to switch to Verizon, trade in a smartphone, and sign up for a new unlimited line.
- Verizon will ask $29.16 per month for 24 months for the iPhone 11. The iPhone 11 Pro will start at $41.66 per month for 24 months, and the iPhone 11 Pro Max will start at $45.83 per month for 24 months.
- Virtual carrier Visible will begin selling the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max on September 20. Customers can buy a new iPhone with $0 down, no upgrade fees, and overnight free shipping. Additionally, Visible is offering a free $200 virtual Mastercard card with the purchase of a new iPhone.
- Walmart says it'll have the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max available for pre-order starting at 5:00 am PT/8:00 am ET on September 13. Pricing starts at $649 for the iPhone 11, $949 for the iPhone 11 Pro, and $1049 for the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Existing AT&T and Verizon customers can upgrade to a new iPhone by pre-ordering on Walmart.com and have it shipped directly to them with free two-day shipping when it launches on September 20.
- New and existing AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon customers can reserve an iPhone 11 on Walmart.com and then pick up and activate their device in one of 3,400 stores when it launches.
- Through October 27, customers who buy a new iPhone, port their number to Xfinity Mobile, and activate a new line of service will get $250 back.
- The iPhone 11 starts at $29.16 per month for 24 months on Xfinity Mobile, while the iPhone 11 Pro starts at $41.66 per month and the iPhone 11 Pro Max pricing starts at $45.83 per month.