Apple's got two new smartwatches launching today and all three major US carriers are running special offers on them.
The Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE are both getting deals from AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon. The terms of each promotion differ, so here's a rundown on what kind of deal you can get from each carrier:
- For a limited time, you can buy one Apple Watch and get $200 off a second when you buy both devices on a qualifying installment plan. This deal applies to the new Apple Watch Series 6 and Apple Watch SE as well as the Series 5, Series 4, and Series 3 models.
- Wireless service of $10 or more per month is required for both Apple Watch models, and a new line is also required. Your $200 discount will be applied over 30 months.
- Buy an Apple Watch Series 3 or higher, including the new Series 6 and SE models, and you can get $200 off a second Apple Watch.
- A new line of service on an Apple Watch plan is required and both devices must be purchased on a monthly installment plan. The $200 discount will be applied over 24 monthly bill credits.
- Get $100 or more off an Apple Watch Series 6 or Apple Watch SE when you trade in an Apple Watch Series 3, Galaxy Watch, Gear S3, Gear S2, Galaxy Watch Active 2, or Galaxy Watch Active. The $100 discount will be doled out over 24 months.
- Verizon is also offering $100 off an Apple Watch when you buy a new Apple Watch with an iPhone and a new line of service. The $100 credit will be applied over 24 months.