Can you compare a BlackBerry with an iPhone? Of course you can! Cam goes over the benefits of both phones and compares their design, display, camera and other features that make each great, and not so great. Which is the best?
- 4.5-inch, 1440x1440 LCD display
- 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 chip
- 13MP camera with HDR, OIS
- 3,450mAh battery
- Stereo speakers
iPhone 6 Plus key specs:
- 5.5-inch, 1080p LCD display
- 1.4GHz dual-core A8 processor
- 8MP camera
- 2,915mAh battery
Is it a case of two different phones for different uses? Or can the Passport really be a daily driver for the average, video-watching, game-playing consumer?